Great pieces from a beautiful place
Our products are made of original vintage Indian silk and viscose mix. We design them in Denmark and produce them in Denmark/India. We work with excellent quality materials and we hand-pick every Saree (fabrics). To ensure good quality we check the materials and discard damaged areas. However, due to the fact that they are second-hand fabrics, you still may find small stains or imperfections. We hope you find protection, passion, love, and courage in your everyday rituals.
Hand-wash with a loving massage
Place your garment in cool or template water and add hand-washing soap. Gently massage the soap into the clothing, taking care not to handle the clothing roughly. Remove from the water and gently shake any excess moisture out. Never squeeze as this can tear the delicate fibers.
We care because we are nature lovers
- We create from discards – Second-hand silk SareesYour Content Goes Here
- We minimize resources – Our products don’t use any extra water or contaminating dyings.
- We maximize the use of our raw materials – From the same raw material, we cut out many different products.
- We keep our waste – We collect the waste that is left over after the production for future products.
- We produce on a small scale and love tailor-made.
- We have suppliers that share the same core values as us.
Shipping and returns
Nazarena en Sepia items will be shipped carefully with selected packaging to ensure their safety and be mindful of the planet. Every item comes in a hand-made bag made of a vintage saree.
We are shipping from Denmark. Free shipping in Denmark for over 500DKK. For purchases below, the price for the shipping is 56DKK for home delivery and 40DKK for picking up at a service point.